Korean American Coalition Metro Atlanta (KAC Metro Atlanta) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan community advocacy organization dedicated to service for the enhancement and benefit of the Korean-American community in Georgia. Our mission is to facilitate the Korean-American community’s participation in civic, legislative, and community affairs, encouraging the community to contribute to and become an integral part of American society. We strive to continually promote Korean and Asian American heritages by offering numerous opportunities for cultural awareness, community involvement, networking, and service.
- Advocate for the Korean-American community
- Promote the civil and civic rights interests of Korean-Americans
- Serve as an informational resource and as a referral for the Korean-American community
- Maintain networks of communication and cooperation with other organizations within the Korean-American community as well as with organizations representing other racial and ethnic communities
- Organize and implement programs encouraging Korean-Americans to become active in community and civic affairs
With these objectives in mind, we look forward to a successful year with participation from all segments of Atlanta’s Korean and non-Korean community.