Whether you are a longtime Georgia resident or new to the Atlanta area, KAC is the perfect avenue for community building and networking. KAC’s membership consists mainly of 2nd generation Korean-American professionals, but our membership is diverse and we welcome all individuals interested in the Korean culture.
- Invitation to special members-only events
- Member privileges at other public events
- Priority RSVP to special KAC annual events
- Vote and participate in yearly board member elections
- Have a voice in KAC-Atlanta and the ability to participate in Asian community issues
- Help KAC-Atlanta grow into a strong community organization
Membership is valid for one year from time of registration.
$20/student (undergraduate, masters, Ph.D. only)
How to Apply:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see one of the board members at our next KAC event!
Online registration will be available soon!
Additional ways to support us:
Amazon Smile: Korean American Coalition Metro Atlanta Inc
All membership dues and donations to KAC Metro Atlanta are tax-deductible. Be sure to ask for our 501c3 tax-exempt organization receipt.